+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sea Sprite 23 #670 "Heritage"

Hybrid View

Cabin sole progress

More on the cabin sole evolvement:
    Attached Images          
    Respectfully,
    Chance Smith
    (Formerly) Sea Sprite 23 #760 (Heritage)
    (Formerly) Commander #256 (Ceili)

VERY nice work Chance. I really like your cabin sole project a lot. If I had not alread bought the teak and holly plywood sole for Destiny I would follow your example.

As far as the bilge pump conversation we are having I can certainly appreciate your perspective for Heritage. And to be honest when I bought Destiny she did not have any bilge pump other than a loose hand operated thing the previous owner had bought at West marine and tossed on board. She lived most of her summer months on a mooring and never sank to my knowledge. So for you I can certainly see why you would choose to go the way you did. Destiny is a differant situation and has enormous battery reserve with her elec. drive. And I'll have an inboard drive with a prop shaft that can easily spring a leak. Differant boats and differant situations.

BTW I will answer your question on my mast head fitting later but I want to do it with pictures and need to work on something else for right now.
    JERRY CARPENTER - C147
    A man can succeed at almost anything for which he has unlimited enthusiam.

Chance,
    When are you going to be in the water? That's what these boat-things are for.
    Jerry

+ Reply to Thread