SAW-WEEET! Damn! I'll trade right now. Personaly, I can not wait to see a full exterior shot of Little Gull. Everything is finally starting to mesh and tie together and all the nuggets Ebb has given us in words over time are shinning bright.

Like for instance, the topsides...hubba-hubba. The high riding bottom paint and raised boot stripe...

And the coamings. I know that's a touchy subject for some folks out there. But I'll side with Tim Lackey there, (paraphrasing here) do what you feel will make the boat better serve your needs without compromising safety/integrity. Offshore sailors repeatedly state a safe, dry cockpit is a must. I think Ebb's taller coamings and outboard hutch will do just that.

That windscreen is the scource of a lot of envy in this camp! It fits. I mean it really fits. Great lines, great shape, great concept. Hey Ebb, how did you get the recess cut in for the Lexan? The compass brace? Art. There, I said it! As fine a line as I have seen on any boat.

Cant wait to see the finished bow sprit. Are the anchors going to hang there? Attachment for a cruising geniker? Similar shape for the bow pulpit?

Really like what we can see of the interior so far. That is the only fall back of these boats, you just have more ideas than room. Can't possibly fit them all in or blend them all together. But, you know how I feel about curves!

Dig the work, Ebb. As usual, you inspire and awe me with your craftsmanship. I sincerely look forward to the day I may be fortunate enough to meet you on the water. Hats off to you.