Ebb

Now I just have to take a break from work(indentured servency) to sound off. But don't expect me to bathe you in compliments. No sir! This is the level of work and craftsmanship we expect from you by now.

Get real, me...

Nice...very nice. These hulls really do take a wood toerail well. But the scuppers! Schwing!!! 'Don't recall you mentioning anything about cut-out scuppers in the past. Hurry up and launch so we can see how they work. I could go fer a set on 113.

You, sir, have a fine eye for lines. I'm talkin' about your windscreen. I knew you had something cool up your sleeve from your last email. Although, I thought it would be mostly polycarbonate, kinda like the Halberg-Rassey. I do like your idea better on a boat this size. The way I figure, you've got the hard part out of the way. Now it's just some simple bows and misc. hardware. Yeah, right. Who am I kidding? Nothing seems to be 'simple' with Ebb.

Is your old sliding hatch the removable seahood now? Do you have plans for a panel type that attaches to the 'rails'?

Galley. I remember when you replied to one of my postings with, "welcome to the how am I gonna fit it all in here club." Beats me! Living aboard a 26 footer is definitely a singles kinda thing. Galley or crew, galley or crew, galley or crew....I guess the key is to make use of every square inch of boat. Deck, cabin top, fore deck, c-pit, everything. I'm already looking for a 40 footer that will still be too small. But, at least then you can go to oposite ends of the boat to blow off steam

The paint is a minor PIA. Don't even factor that in.

How about a rigging update. Any new thoughts on that can of worms?

Who loves ya, Baby.

Tony G