Thread: Commander #155 'Mephisto Cat'

Threaded View

Going on the trailer

Here is what I've been trying to find the time to do for a while...

It was painful to see the little boat mastless... I was not very eager to take it out of the water. This Commander wants to be sailed. This owner is having a hard time finding the time... As you may have read on this board, I've moved from SF to Hawaii, (which greately disliked) then I went to Australia for a while, (which I always enjoy) and now I find myself in LA... (Huh?)

In any case, I hope to free up the trailer in order to hopefully make it available for transporting other Ariels and Commanders needing wheels. If you are in need please shoot me an e-mail.

I know of the Commander for sale here in the area.
    http://www.pearsonariel.org/discussi...ead.php?t=1549
    I do not think I can adopt another boat so I hope that someone here is able to save it...

I saw it and it looked like a very solid Commander. The interior is spartan, but it is good basic shape. I am very interested in its 180 Genoa if the buyer wants to make it available...

More details soon. As soon as I get a bit of time, I will post the construction data for the trailer as fabricated as well as details on the progress.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Rico; 09-17-2008 at 03:59 PM.