PDA

View Full Version : Chart Table

mbd
06-06-2008, 09:55 AM
I thought perhaps this might be a good idea for one of our renovationists. I ran across these pictures while perusing Albin Vegas for cabin table pics for TonyG.

Could be useful additional storage spot for charts, etc. I know I'm always trying to figure out where the heck to put 'em. If done right, looks like you could even fit the Association manual in there so it would always be on hand. ;)

Tony G
06-06-2008, 03:38 PM
Mike

The lead on the Albin Vega was a good one. Some how those shippy little boats slipped by me in the past and there's some really good sites out there by owners.

The first icebox I had designed actually incorporated a full sized,hinged top for chart storage, navigation equipment, association manual what have you. Then you could lift that hinged chart table up and access the ice box through a smaller double sealed opening. I really liked that idea but the Engel refer units came back as a good investment if you 'really need to' have cold stuff all the time. I'm hoping to still pull this off with the refer but I don't know if its feasable yet. Let's just see what happens.;)