Yep, I changed my Username, from the former "epiphany". (That was the name of my first monohull, a Com-Pac-23D which I owned way back before getting an Ariel.)

New beginnings, and all...

In that vein, I'll be giving the PA Association a new home in order to keep everything going. The move will happen gradually and over time, and should be relatively painless and effort-free for everyone.

Plans:
1) We will eventually be moving to a different forum software, likely Simple Machines Forum. As far as posting/reading/etc for y'all, it shouldn't be very difficult or too much different at all, once the move is made.
In that, I'll be attempting to move all the data from all the years - lock, stock, and barrel - as it is now. Meaning you won't need to re-register, or lose any pics, posts, etc..
That is the ideal, and what I'll be working towards.

2) A this point, everything else is up in the air. I will be looking to make some changes as far as Association Membership. but as with the Forum these should impact you minimally, and be better in the end.

3) I'm working it all through and with Bills family, with an overall goal of "future proofing" the knowledge here that we have all contributed over the years, doing it in a way that means there will be a Pearson Ariel/Commander Association even long after I've dropped my last anchor.

I think these fine Alberg vessels deserve that.

That's all for now.
Thanks for being a part of our Community!