WOw!

That is certainly a 'sporty' deck support. Like a compression post on steroids! I should think that if a bridge should come down on such a set up that you will have some liability for the repair of the bridge!

How does that 'feel' below decks? I know you were going for the modern 'open' floor plan... that is a pretty significant piece of hardware, does it still leave the cabin feeling open?

I really like the tabernacle. It is exactly what I was trying to describe, except I was picturing plates on the sides rather then the tube. I think yours is much stronger. I am sure that is what you were describing to me when I was there a couple weeks ago... I was just too dense to visualize it.

What plans do you have to seal the top of the open tubes? I am sure the tube design is going to be much stronger then plates, but they would not likely stay that way if they were to collect water all the time (or is that the design, with a pipe going to the water tank?)

Also, how do you intend to capture the mast 'shoe' at the bottom? Will it just sit on the plate, or is there some kind of receptacle that you picture?

Finally (for some more unsolicited input)... I would suggest through bolting the tabernacle, and having it sit on a built up platform rather then encasing it in fiberglass... even the stainless is going to corrode if it is denied access to the air (and it's right to 'sluf off' electrons as it would will so as to maintain it's 'stainless-ness')....

Beautiful work there Captain! I look forward to seeing it installed!