+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eating my own words - #370 IS For Sale

Eating my own words - #370 IS For Sale

As is not uncommon, just a week or so after going up and signing the papers to take over ownership of #370, another Ariel turned up For Sale much, much closer to home.

Isn't that how it works?

So, I need to find #370 a new owner. She is in Deale, Maryland, 20 minutes or so from both Annapolis and DC. She is a project boat and needs work, and I cannot afford 2 boats at once, so she is for sale very cheap. She comes with sails, and anchor or two, porta potti, and a pre-paid, transferable launch from the yard where she resides. More info and some pictures of her can be seen at: Ariel #370 For Sale

Angry

Does this mean I don't get to buy you a beer?

E

I know you're selling her and everything, but, can I just have her? I've often dreamed of owning TWO Ariels

T

Mike - You can *still* buy me beer! Anytime you want!!! Start now! I'll PM my shipping address to you. Har! You aren't that far away - never know when I might head up, grab Craig on the way, and we'll come drink your beer while we sail on your boat! I've never seen that area and the shipyards, but have always wanted to - We will meet, and I'll buy you a beer, too!

Tony - Sure, go ahead and get her! I've gotta warn you though - building a CatamArielaran will be a *huge* undertaking, and you may be disappointed at the speed and tacking ability.

Kurt

+ Reply to Thread