+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FS: Commander #74 in Maine

FS: Commander #74 in Maine

Commander #74 was freshwater boat until 2008 when I moved her to Maine. With an Atomic-4 inboard and steady upgrades, she is ready for a new owner to enjoy as either a daysailer or weekender. New sails and roller fuller in 2008, but only lightly used. (Illness kept boat in storage for 2011 and 2012.) Stored inside during winter. Full set of sails includes 2 spinnakers and a staysail. Wired for both 110V and 12V. VHF and FM/stereo radios. Topsides painted in 2014. Stern pulpit and lifelines included, but not currently installed. Cushions for all 4 berths. Engine valve job and carb rebuild in 2010 ... starts easily and runs smoothly. Three-blade bronze prop. Full boom tent. Reason for sale is so that I can buy a Pearson Ensign for racing at my club and a larger boat for cruising. Boat is in the water in Bucks Harbor, Brooksville, Maine and priced for quick sale at $4500. 978-289-8135
    Attached Images    

I looked at this boat in OH before you bought it - I think Mike did also. I'd love to see some more pictures of the work you've done. She clearly needed your attention. Looks great!

Commander 74 is sold ... staying in Maine, but moving further Downeast to the Canadian border.

Lots of enjoyment and upgrades over the past 7 years. Many thanks to all of you that provide such great detailed project info about these boats.

I'm now the proud owner of Pearson Ensign #1608, which I will be preparing to race locally in Maine next season!

Signing off and wishing all fair winds ...

+ Reply to Thread