+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A-35 Serenity

A-35 Serenity

I have finally (many thanks to Ron P.) gotten my registration to Forums worked out and am pleased to be a member. I am very proud to be the newest steward of the 1963 Ariel hull #65, which did not have a clearly visible name. She will here in after be known as "Serenity". She is located on the Chesapeake Bay, and although I have a lot of questions, my initial interest is to see if anyone out there knows about Serenity's past or how I can find out that information?
    A breezy spring to one and all!
    Whitt
    Last edited by serenity; 04-12-2007 at 05:44 AM.

Whitt

welcome aboard... congrats on getting Hull #65. You may have luck getting a list of prior owners from your state's boat registration organization. I had to track through three prior owners and make a trip to probate court to clear the title on my boat. no fun there but there was a bit 'o history discovered...

cheers,
    bill@ariel231

p.s. this organization has an insatiable desire for boat pictures. When will we get to see A-65?

Thanks

Bill
    Thanks for the info. I have some photos but they show her in land lock surrounded by very large gas eaters and getting a decent shot has been impossible. This weekend I might just get up there to find her free and clear and able to get wet. Keep you fingers crossed. Thanks for the reply.
    Whitt

Congrats, Whitt! You'll love her.

Gotta ask: I knew a guy named Whitt, a long time ago, back in the college-ish days 20 years or so ago. Did you ever live in North Myrtle Beach for a summer or two with a bunch of crazy West Virginians?

I doubt you are that same Whitt, but it is a small world, and ya never know...
    Kurt - Ariel #422 Katie Marie
    --------------------------------------------------
    sailFar.net
    Small boats, long distances...

+ Reply to Thread