+ Reply to Thread

Thread: F.S: Ariel #88 in NY

Asst. Vice Commodore, NorthEast Fleet, Commander Division (Ret.) Brightwaters, N.Y.

F.S: Ariel #88 in NY

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Pears...item335ec4bbba

Up for Auction is our 26 foot Ariel Pearson. .............It is rated one ont the top 10 pocket cruisers by sail magazine and is a very strong and durable design. Full sail inventory as well as many extras for cruising such as shore power,jackets etc.Robin is and has always been a freshwater boat and has cruised her whole life on lake Erie and Ontario. Boat show boat in 63' with the documentation. I have repalced much of the deck coring and have done many uupgrades to this vessel. Our son is now racing and we just don't have the time to invest anymore. The Good: 150,120,110 storm jib .Full spinnaker gear .All halyards led to cockpit . Upgraded winches lewmar 22. Autopilot Simrad .Steel cradle. Solid hull with atomic 4 inboard. Hull painted drk blue imron in 98. The not so good : some bottom blisters from sitting .needs the strip and interlux 2000 job again (we all know it) to be pristine .Needs topsides painted or re gel. Presentable as is for this season. Was winterized but needs systems flushed ,(water,fuel) ....Very easy to prep for use again.With what we know of the vessels we have owned my wife and I agree with a couple short weeks of work it would be live aboard ready again. We have decided to run a no reserve auction and let her go tot the top bidder as this will eliminate the "what's your reserve" question . 500.00 non refundable deposit due within 48 hrs of auction close. Buyer FULLY responsible for pick up and transportation. I have sold large sailboats and cars here many times so ask before clicking. I fully encourge 3rd party inspections and Please call me @ 585-880-6806 for answers to your questions as I work mobile and check my e- mails seldom . We wish for a good home for our old friend so please keep this in mind as you bid . Good Luck !
    Attached Images  

+ Reply to Thread