+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Triton - All Ways - Restoration

Triton - All Ways - Restoration

[url]www.carribbean-sea-adventures.com/ AllWaysRestoration.html

Don't work, me no savvy pooters. Type into google
    All Ways Restoration

That works...
    HIGH END rennovation of a Triton. Including standup toe rail. mahogany ceiling, constellation rudder.
    Hole saw method of rotton core retstoration - probably the best method for total boat integrity - and a good way for small area core problems in the A/C - but if you have to take the lid off, that too!
    Fantastic electrical center, more fantastic nav station. Craftmanship you want to rub up against!

Lota smart stuff. Great eye candy wood work and a fine essay preceeding the photos. One of the best!
    Last edited by ebb; 08-20-2005 at 08:14 AM.

Sweeeeeet! Love the toe rail, clever storage inside the step, I'd like to do something similar to the backrest someday too. Very nice!

Try this:

http://www.caribbean-sea-adventures....storation.html

BTW, I saw this one come up on the Triton list. He sold it to his friend who helped him do the restoration.
    Last edited by mbd; 08-20-2005 at 10:24 AM.
    Mike
    Totoro (Sea Sprite 23 #626)

Thumbs up

two words come to mind....WOW....BEAUTIFUL !!!!

Hey! That's Mark Parker's boat. I've tried to track him down for about two years now. His posts on the MIR site for Tritons says he'll answer any questions but how do you reach him. This is the best lead I've seen yet. I love this site!

P.s. C'Pete this is the boat I mentioned the other day regarding the toe-rail idea....strange coincidence.....

+ Reply to Thread