Two bundles was way too complicated for me but that doesn't make me right. I twisted the DC wires then made the wire-tie stars to hold it all together. Like I said, everything seems to work fine. If I'm getting signal loss it has not been a problem yet. I put in a multi-pin connector between the new wires in the mast and the old ones going down the compression post. I don't know if those old wires are twisted.

Because of where my radio is located, I pulled the VHF wire out the side of the mast at the bottom and ran it through a Blue Sea CableClam to the radio rather than go to the trouble of pulling another wire down the post, across the bilge then up to the radio location.

I already had a steaming light and hole in the mast. I had to fish the steaming light wires out with a skinny screwdriver. It was tricky but doable. Like I said a few posts ago, I laid it all out on the ground next to the mast first to get the lengths right, tied it all together, then pulled it through. The steaming light wires came out of the bundle near the hole and I teased them through one at a time. Not elegant but it worked.