Yep, that is the one my in-laws used to own. They only had it a short while, after the neighbor that owned it passed away unexpectedly. I was out on it for a day back then. Seems like the family has owned a string of strangely aquired, somewhat undermaintained boats out on Chebeague. I had a big adventure on their old bullseye, sailing on a close reach near Long Island, when the shroud pulled the deck right off of the hull. (it was the type where there is a u-bolt on the deck instead of a chainplate) Had to come about real fast to keep the mast in. Went ashore on Long looking for something to jury rig it with. Ended up with a roll of duct tape, and a mandate to to keep starboard to lee. I ended up screwing the deck to the hull with some old basement access door hinges, covering it with duct tape, and sailing to the mainland to get real repair supplies. We were out there for a month, and had no car on the mainland, so it was really the only expedient way. Ended up in gale on the way and had to put the hook down and row to shore to wait it out. A really fun day, actually. I was married out on Chebeague back in 1990. Would have bought my in-law's cottage a few years back, but it is on one coast and we are on the other. All this is making me think we might have to make a pilgrimage back there next summer. Have not had a fresh lobster in way, way to long. Good luck with the repairs. That is a fine place to sail.