Thread: "revival" for sale

Threaded View

Sorry Eric...wrong on both counts. My 'big boat' will be 22ft6in long. I will not be taking up bowling ,but will be spending WAY more time exploring by sailboat.I will keep a boat in Vancouver , with plans to explore Desolation Sound,Princess Louisa Inlet and beyond each late aug-late oct...another in Florida with plans to continue to explore the Bahamas (have not even made it to the Exumas yet),Cuba and beyond each early Jan.- early April and here at home I have my lil suncat to play with in my back yard and trailer to the north channel/Chesapeake/Maine etc, during the summer months.All boats will be small..ON TRAILERS..simple and with the capability to be brought home to work on. All 3 would not add up to a good used 35ft $$ wise.With the trailers ,I can seek out inexpensive storage (private individuals) and save huge $$ on storage costs. Here's Revivals replacement. I know it's NOT as pretty...will NOT sail as well or nearly as fast ...but it has a little diesal for extra range(only 380hrs),only 3ft3in draft for the Keys/Bam
    hamas and a history of 'bringing ya home'......and a trailer !!
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by frank durant; 04-22-2006 at 08:48 AM.