That title does sound like a bed and breakfast doesn't it. Join us for a fun filled day at the Commander Post & Pad...Water sports are available for the adventurous. Hmmmmm...

The mast is still up and I hope that I will get some more sailing in. My shrouds are barely taunt. I might be talked into tightenng them if it blows like it did last night. I was forced, mind you, into racing with a friend in one of these weeknight series. I was a gracious guest and didn't comment about how 12-15 was so delightful in my Commander...But there I was on a Catalina 36.....The cockpit was not 10 ft larger...but was a tad wider. They did roll their eyes a bit when I suggested that real boats had tillers.

I will take my digital camera out to the boat this weekend, and try to take some pictures. I was thinking I might also probe one of the cracks with an ice pick to see what is underneath.

Thank you for the information on the pad. If that is all it is, then I can, at the worst, cut the tabing, drop the pad and cut a new pad out of regular ply and glue it up with some epoxy. And then tab it back into place.