Kurt

Fantastic layout! The 3-D models and pictures really help people like me visualize your interior plans. Now I can see, or maybe feel the flow through the boat and it is fanstastic. There are just so many ideas out there and you just can't fit them into one hull. When I see the pics of remodels like yours I start 2nd guessing everything I've done so far, layout wise. It's easy to lust after and desire a bigger boat. That would make things fit easier, but, we know the stats on bigger boats leaving the dock.

You did strike on one thing that concerns me with my remodel, weight. Vindo and some of the other Eurpean builders use foam composite laminations throughout their interiors for weight managment. Really gave that some thought while tearing everything out. I am striving not to put a significant amount of additional wood back in for fear of screwing up a sensitive balance that many refer to. I fear with all I've added to Dream Weaver she'll be too heavy to sail well. I don't really care about speed so much as being able to fill the stores with enough supplies to get gone for a while without turning her into a pig.

Really, really love the open interior and open main bulkhead. Gozzard's have capitolized on the not there bulkhead as well as many others. Now you have also!

Hats off to you, sir.

Check out www.genoabay.net there is another interior that is open with the wrap-around setee. Taurus is the boat I'm thinking of. Kind cool...