But since it's a drawing, comments are acceptable, right?
Anyway, the q'berth looks more comfortable now. If it isn't used for bunking, the stowage it represents is more accessable. AND it's still a settee. Tho you may have to sling a back support under the shelf?

Comments are *always* welcome. The foot area of the q'berth could indeed act as stowage, and I do plan for some seatback storage areas - perhaps a la Frank's #50 Revival...

Interesting you have brought the bridge deck forward. This would create athwartship stowage if it is designed as a locker with lids in the c'pit seats.

I see how you saw that. lol I wasn't planning on bringing that forward, I was pushing the bulkhead *below the level of the current counter* aft. The drawing is too 2-D too show that, I need a shadow there or something.

But why not put the breaker and panel 'box' you show into the space above the berth? Design it as a door to provide access behind the displays.
Then that table there might become the chart table, perhaps with a further pull out extension?

Never got around to removing the panel from the drawing, haven't given a lot of thought as to where to put it just yet. Into that box with the other electronics would be a good spot. Having a pull-out table there is a good idea, and will be filed as a possibility.

Regarding the ladder - I have an idea you might be able to use, I'll do a simple GIMP of it and post it in a few minutes.

Master stateroom double is the V-berth, right? With no pull-out settee in the main?

Well, you got me on that one. All this time everyone has been saying, basically, "What, no double???". As I see no prospects for a First Mate in the foreseeable future, I've been planning on not worrying about having a double very much. But yesterday evening after posting, I had a brainstorm, inspired in part by crawling into the ex-icebox area and imaging your pilot berth. I'll be GIMP'ing it up in order to present it to "The Modifications Committee" here, and see what kind of feedback it generates. It may well solve many of my quandries, and is a far departure from anything I've seen done yet. Not that that is what I am trying to do - I'm just trying to keep thinking "out of the box", hoping that by doing so I may stumble across workable ideas that hadn't come to me any other way.