I too would be very interested in more pictures and stories about UHURU"s adventure...namely most memorable stops..best scenary..sail combination to conditions ( that many nm"s..you have to experiment LOTS ) and heavy weather tactics etc. I must say that I am confused by nearly every ones fasination with taking an ariel off shore.....and wether or not they ARE capable.........THEY ARE !!!!look at the similarities to a contessa 26 (folk boat) They have been sailed around the world twice by kids !! (ok..REAL young adults 18-19 ) AND an 50 something grand mother !!Very similar numbers and NO bridge deck!! The famous and highly praised pacific seacraft 25..... An ariel has a 30% BETTER "comfort motion factor " AND BETTER capsize screening ratio !!! Add NO bridge deck on the pc25 (real low companion way ) Add WAY less sail erea ( check the phrf-- 50 plus more seconds to the nm on thr pc25 ) an ariel should be both faster AND more comfortable...safer too!! Thank you Carl !! Come on guys ...these ARE great AND capable boats. After relatively minor interior changes (copying sirroco"s ice box arrangement) I will be off to the Bahamas...with NO concerns about the boats capability. Keep the off shore Pics coming....more cruise stories too Frank#50