I purchased #50 "on the hard" in NY and just had her shipped to Florida.I will go down again in late november to do renovations and install dodger etc.I was able to take all measurements needed but 3, as the mast was not up.Could some one with their boat rigged give me these measurements ... 1- distance from center of hatch to lower edge of boom ,vertically, with the boom horizontal and the hatch slid open. 2- the distance from the aft of the mast to the aft of the boom 3-the distance from the aft of the mast..horizontally under the boom to the rear stay (shroud) with the boom in the horizontal position. Advice ?? the rudder is solid where it sits in it"s "shoe" but there is slight play ...say 1/16th or 3/32nd inch or so where it comes out of it"s "sleeve" @ the waterline.....is this a concern or just minor ? My reciept says 1965 but I think I read some where they sold 60 the first year ...making this a 1962 ??? Any "experts" ? Any one with history on # 50 would be appreciated. Beautiful boat...soon to have a more cruiser friendly interior. Frank