The Magma Grills come with a regulator that takes the small, relatively low-pressure canisters that are sold everywhere for camping gear and propane torches, and then you can buy the hose and adaptor assembly to run off of a larger, higher-pressure tank as found in installed marine systems, outdoor gas grills, etc.

They sell a little canvas bag to hang on a railing and hold the small bottles, or you can buy the airtight orange plastic boxes that look like a plastic ammo can but a bit larger and thus safely store them belowdecks.

As an aside, I've found a lot more luck using the squat coleman-type canisters than with the taller skinnier propane torch-style ones. No idea why unless it's Murphy's law in action(the skinny ones hold the same amount but are often 1/2 the $$!)

Hope that helps. Please do give some thought to the SeaSwing or other kero. stove--I think you'll find they are a really nice and economical option. If I had known about the SeaSwing, I'd have not bought the 1-burner Glowmaster I lived with...there's no comparison. I have a 30-year-old SeaSwing and it's (with a small amount of TLC up front) good as new. Now that's a solid investment in my book!<G>

We also have a kero. bulkhead heater to install with the new interior. The propane ones tend to make it rain from the overhead in a damp environment (not unlike a propane stove, or worse yet the alcohol ones) where the kerosene burns hotter and dries the boat some. Mary doesn't deal well with petroleum stinks aboard, so we'll run it on lamp oil when needed.

I know a couple of fellows who have installed cast iron cook stoves in their smallish sailboats, and they are by far the best for keeping the boat warm and dry in winter. One of the fellows got a bit creative with some simple parts from the industrial store and the farmer's co-op and made a dual-fuel, propane/wood stove, which was terrific! Took it out to head to Mexico, but it was dynamite until then, we used to all congregate down on Jay's boat when it was snowing and the floats were iced up and hang out in shorts (I can't explain the rest of this tradition, really) eating large amounts of corned beef and drinking cheap beer.

Tom's cookstove on the Vega even has an oven, and he makes some mean bread...although he makes it all in the pressure cooker on the seaswing anymore. Woodstove is only used for winter heat, and I'm not real sure why he still has a propane system. I think he was going to dual-fuel the woodstove but never got to it.

Whatever the stove, the pressure cooker is the big thing to get. If you are thinking at all of a seaswing, or any proper stove with the pot-holders, you need to pay close attention to the diameter.
Modern pressure cookers are completely un-scary and a true necessity for cooking on a boat in my book. There are a lot of nice European ones to be had, and I've found e-bay to be the best source...lots of them for sale brand new. I looked at lots of different ones in the stores before I bought, and I think the Italian ones are nicest, myself.

If you have an inboard model, BTW, you already have the makings of a proper propane locker in the form of that huge lazarette...a bit of 'glass to seal it up, and you're most of the way there. Friend of mine has similar in his Albin-Vega 27, and I had planned same for DECISION until I suddenly expanded from "I" to "We", Toby and Wayne suddenly owned Dee, and I had this Behemoth Triton on my hands...<G>

Best,
Dave