Yes. Haabet, hull #133 had water in the voids when I bought hter. I had her surveyed in CT and when I bought her home to MD a friend who owns Ariel #!, John Griffiths, who is a retired boat surveyor, marked the areas forward of the ballast where he thought we should drill, and drill we did.

What a heavy layup the Ariel has. No exaggeration, 2.5 " before the drill broke through to the voids. Then....a lot of water came out. Gallons.

We let the hull dry out all winter. In the spring we injected the hull with vinylester resin. John drilled two holes in each void. (He found the voids by tapping, and by use of his meter.) One hole very low, and one at the top of the void. When we filled the voids, we squeezed the resin up into them from the bottom, until it came out of the top. Then taped them off with duct tape.

One thing. One of the voids in Haabet was big enough that John didn't fill them it at once. He felt that when the resin kicked off , it could develop too much heat. It could be bad for the 'glass. So the job was done in stages.

Now she's dry and solid. Void-free.