+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trailer Discussions

Hybrid View

trailers for sale, or rent, - or build

Thanks Tony, I'd like a set of plans. Let me know the $'s and I'll send them along. Thanks Mark

need trailer for a Commander

... this posting is not THAT old

I am in need of a trailer for a Commander; If these drawings are still available, I would be grateful if I could get a copy.

Tony G - I have sent message... Please let me know

BTW; Great looking trailer - Thanks in advance.

Has anyone from the above postings built one of these?

yes yes yes but at what cost

I need ball park figures for good condition used trailors for these boats----as I have infact found excellent dry storage in perris valley where I can live on and work on my next ariel.its at the perris vally skydiving center where I am currently camped out.people have rv's here and boats up on blocks, and I have been informed by the management that fer' a mere hun'erd bux a month ------(well I would have to generate my own electricity(hence forth the oncoming diesel generator to power an electric outboard) thats rite folks dont touch that dial---fer a hunskerdabbadoodle per month----that aint even sneakin aboard-----and no harber patrol harralements.you can stay here too------theres jus'one 15000 foot above ground level predicament-----ya' gotta be a skydiver to live here.I have produced the necessary credentials to meet that requirement. an' jus' soze ya kno---even tho' I have had a recurrance of thyroid cancer-----I have had no problem exiting aircraft at such aforementioned altitudes. plus---- I am infact back to work. within a few months----if all goes well----"starcrest recipient"
    Last edited by eric (deceased); 06-20-2006 at 08:40 PM.

Question rock-a-bye-baby

I was jus' lookin' at the fact sheet that was standard issue when these boats were originally sold----who knows what---about the optional "cradle" that was available at that time fer' $180.00----can they be reproduced---then put on a standard flat bed trailor???

Easy to build in wood or steel .

Quote Originally Posted by eric
    I was jus' lookin' at the fact sheet that was standard issue when these boats were originally sold----who knows what---about the optional "cradle" that was available at that time fer' $180.00----can they be reproduced---then put on a standard flat bed trailor???
    Plans for the cradle are in the appendix to the manual.

+ Reply to Thread