Hey Ebb, how do you? 'Like your shelter? It's getting close to that time of year round here when the cold north wind starts blowing and it gets cold and rainy only to put down a layer of ice before it starts to snow. Well, maybe not that bad, but it sure seems like it. 113 doesn't fit through our warehouse door so it sits outside all year(the horror). That means I have 'bout two weeks in dead summer to work on anything that can't get wet. I made a cover-uh actually two covers last year. The first one was tall enough for me to get around in and out and such but only lasted about a week until 30-40mph winds smashed it. Had a picture of the carnage but alas I deleted it from my files. Cover number two isn't going anywhere but has no room for me to work on her when covered. I've seen 'instant garages' that look similar to what you have over 338 at some of the local hrdwr stores but I haven't seen any of them around here in use.(maybe they all blew away?) The Mrs. isn't too fond of spending rubels on the boat right now as she just dicovered OUR recently purchased Garhauer rigid boom vang. 'But if I had one of those shelters(sugar booger) I could get all the work done on the boat in half the time.' (What'dya think, will she go for it?) Anyway, what I meant to ask is how strong of winds do you regularly have around there and how long have you had that shelter up? We're looking for at least two years of realatively maintenance free shelter. thought about building one like Glissando Tim's but then I'll have a pile of wood lying around waiting for me to erect it.(I assume your shelter came in a box, and that looks much tidier (smilely face two)). Thanks for your ear Tony G.