WOW! Much to my surprise I am looking at the Ariel forum this morning and find a picture of our boat. I guess someone has a key to the gate.

The track is Schafer. It is one inch racing track which just means it has more holes to set the leads. The out board track was fairly easy to install. I just drilled through the track for the first three forward holes dropped a couple of screws to hold it and then just worked my way aft. I had a helper hold the aft end of the track as I worked my way back.

The inside track is four feet long. The reason for the length is by design. I don't want to use the very ends. The normal placement is about even with the forward edge of the window. As I mentioned in a previous thread as the wind comes up to the +20 knot range we will move the lead back to open up the top of the sail. The farthest we will move the lead aft is near the aft edge of the window.

But hey how about the great looking wood! Thanks to everyone for giving me the needed advise on how to take it all apart and get it back together again....ed