Hey Pete,
I can't say if you would benefit but I am sure it could give you more options. As I described earlier we use the track for a couple of different set ups. Sheet leads for the 125% jib, the 150% jib, twingers for the spinnaker. Sometimes when the spin gear is not set up we will use the out board track to connect the preventer. ( I have a pre rigged system for the preventer with a big rubber band). SO the bottom line is we have options to do things that the smaller in board track could do but the sheeting angles are not proper.

I am familiar with the track system that you have. If news letter editor Mr. Bill is on board he might be able to describe how he set his genoa track up. When I switched to the long track I gave Bill my old original and I think he mounted it on #76.

Also a note to David. It might be different on a Commander but with #77 we would have preferred to run the 125 sheets in board as you describe but the leech of the sail was strapped up against the spreaders. Even with the out board lead the leech comes right to the spreader tips. Just a heads up for you. ......ed