in case...THERE'S EVERYTHING YOU WOULD EVER NEED TO SAIL AROUND THE WORLD FOR SEVEN YEARS!!! So, if you are interested, please email and I can send you more photos. I'll email you my phone number--and we can discuss everything. The boat is ready to go structurally, but its just gonna need a good cleaning and paint job. The boat is ready to start sailing/cruising immediately though. I have Oregon ownership papers. I'd be willing to fly
back to Greece with the buyer for a few days or so and show you everything--specifically where it's at. But you must pay 1/2 my traveling fare--which will be approximately $300. It might be in your best interest to have me help set up everything for you and show you things. We definately would need to discuss all this. Buyer is responsible for boat once he pays me. Buyer buys the boat as is. I can email you proof of anything you need--including title. I require 10% of the high bid to be wired to my bank account within 72 hours of the end of the auction. After that I require the rest within 10 days by a cashiers check, or a money order, or another wiring. Please do not bid unless you are going to buy the boat. The boat is in the water at a marina in Greece--about a 4 hour drive from Athens. Now is a great time to start sailing in the Med. The weather is fantastic, very warm. My boat has been in Greece for the last 5 months. If you buy it, you'll need to make arrangements for what you are going to do with it. You could probably leave it there. (Its currently staying for free except for small gardianage fees since the marina is unfinished). But you'll need to decide all that yourself. I can help make arrangements for you, and give you advice and contacts. Please email me at:zoltangyurko@yahoo.com if interested. Thanks. Buying this boat seven years ago was the best thing that I ever did for myself. It was a journey like no other. If you have the time, why not buy it and literally sail off into the sunset. The Mediterranean is a great place for beginning or advanced sailors/cruisers to see what the world has to offer. There's history and great culture. And on a sailboat, you see things you never would've otherwise. Aside from all that, living on a sailboat is an incredibly cheap way to travel since you don't pay for accomadation (most the time you are anchoring off places for free). You also don't pay transportation costs since the wind is, of course, free. And eating is generally cheap since you are quite often cooking on the boat. How does that Enya song go: "Sail away...sail away...sail away.... Sometimes you only get one shot in life. Why not take it?