Just read the newsletter. I agree with ebb; it would be virtually impossible to erase all evidence of Zoltan. He punched so many holes through that hull and some of them were in hard-to-reach places, especially inside the engine well. Even someone with deep pockets who was determined to do that very thing would be hard pressed. The thing to do -- beyond physically examining the boat more closely -- is trace the ownership chain. Zoltan sold the boat in Greece to a couple from New York. I know their names. I'll try to trace it forward from there. Man, I'll be devastated if I discover that Zoltan's real boat was cut up years ago, or sank somewhere in the Med. As an FYI, I know Zoltan going way back to my days at Cruising World, where I edited his stories and first marveled at his accomplishments aboard such a small boat. He wasn't a sailor when he left L.A., bound for Hawaii. His only experience was messing about in a 17-foot daysailer; he'd never been offshore. In fact, he didn't have a motor when he left. Someone towed him out of the harbor and he caught the tradewinds from there. His sextant skills were iffy at best. Which is to say that there's something to be said for ignorance. Sometimes knowing too much is a liability. He's since told me he never would have left had he known what he knows now. But thank God he did.