Hey Kyle, I've flown a J/24 chute the last two days on my Commander using Roy's suggested set-up and it's worked awesome. I don't have pics of what I rigged yet, but essentially it's a 22" line with a shackle at either end. Attach one end of that 22" line to the same attachment point you're hooking the tack of the jib to, and then attach one side of the spinnaker to the other end, which you also clip to the headstay. Essentially, all you're doing is creating an attachment point for the tack of the spinnaker on the headstay that will clear the bow pulpit. Then attach your spinnaker sheets to the other side of the spinnaker and raise it with your jib halyard, being sure, of course, that everything is run forward of the headstay. Jibe the spinnaker around the front of the headstay. The shoulders of a symmetrical get a little wonky on a tight reach, but otherwise the spinnaker looks pretty amazing and works great. I've found that taking the mainsail down completely allows for clearer air for the spinnaker, making it easier to fly, and you don't lose any boat speed.