Ebb
That's right! I've got one here in my hot little hands-A Nation O-Ring Service Set, kit No. OK 311. Don't know why, probably something I was building needed a little rubber cement and I got all carried away. Sometimes that happens. I forgot all about this thread! Your first reply was back at the begining of this month when I was in Racine lurking about the marinas trying to spot Theis. No luck but I did manage to find a triton wasting away on the hard. (did pick up an Ensign though-good deal too)
Yeah, if you want rubber o-rings they're here. This thing starts 1/8" ID and 1/16" wall thickness and goes up to 1 3/4" ID with 3/16" wall thickness.
The sizes you picked out are #'s 214 and 217 in Minnesota! 1"ID and 1 1/4" OD and 1 3/16" ID and 1 7/16" OD respectively. You can go(?) up or down in 1/16" increments and that's no excrement!
I'm already envious, Ebb, those bushings must be keeping you up at night. Did they give you a job number or reference number in case some of us poor(frozen)lots would like to have one fasioned? The price seems right. (Just got our bid back a few days ago for a new bow pulpit and I still don't dare venture too far from the bathroom! Whew!) These rubber o-rings are just rubber o-rings no fancy schmancy stuff here. If you want to give some of them a try just let me know and I'll mail some off to you. And please, take pictures...lots of pictures......113 is under her winter tarp and I must now live vicariously through the rest of you for the next 5-6 months. So I'll put down the saw and pick up a pencil. So far I've accumulated a scrap book of ideas thick enough to fit out a 40 footer. Incurable dreamer am I