It all blurs together for me and I generally take no notes. <g>.

Known History: Three owners ago the guy's first name was Tom. Last name may have been Neil. He was a teacher of some sort (I think) somewhere near Baltimore. I have spoken to him via telephone (or maybe by email - I can't remember) but never met him otherwise. The next owner was Fred Kurtz - he's a stock broker in PA and a hell of a nice guy. He subsequently abandoned the boat for yard fees at Winters Sailing Center in NJ after he bought a much larger French boat. I later bought the boat from Winters. I fixed a number of things: water lift, water injection, and other exhaust installed wrong, bad water pump, and so forth - minor really.

Later the powers-to-be at Hances Point and I butted heads while I was unable to come back to that area. By mail they banished me from the Club grounds and stated that they were impounding the boat. I was unable to do anything at that time and so accepted the fate. I really missed the boat - but what can you do?

Recently they said were having trouble disposing of the boat and wanted the title. I asked about all their prior demands and was told that they were willing to waive them if I removed the boat or presented them with the title.

The word "dispose" made me wistfully sad to hear - which is why I reached out here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
Last db entry for A-209 said it was for sale in 2014! No information on owner or location in MD. Listed state registration number (MD418ZH) may be incorrect.