+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Curtains

That's what my wife's shop always used !

Here's some more information from Sunbrella:

Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 8:24 PM
    To: cs-sunbrella@glenraven.com
    Subject: Re: Sunbrella(r) Fabric

Thanks for your response. But there are now a couple more questions. From what you said, it would appear the furniture fabric is what should be used for curtains.

1. You mentioned over 150 styles. On the web there are fewer that 150 styles for furniture fabric. How do I find out what is available?

2. The "boat" fabrics on the web are much spiffier - and more to my liking - than the subdued "furniture fabrics". For the furniture fabric weight, do I only look at "furniture fabric" or are the boat fabrics available also in the furniture fabric weight?

Thanks. Sorry to bother you with petty details and I do appreciate the prompt response.

Peter

No problem!

1) We show 132 'stock' styles on the web, but many designers offer 'special' styles and patterns of Sunbrella(r) that we weave just for them - most notably Joe Ruggiero ( http://www.ruggieroideas.com/home.html ), and The Astrup Company has a Sunbrella(r) Marine Interior collection called
    Argonaut(r) ( http://www.astrup.com ). There is a lot out there!

2) No, the Awning/Marine weight fabrics, especially the awning stripes, have no direct counterpart in the Furniture line - but many folks make cushions and umbrellas out them anyway - it makes for a nice crisp looking cushion, it's just a bit stiffer in 'hand' than the furniture fabrics.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

---
    Sunbrella Customer Service
    cs-sunbrella@glenraven.com <mailto:cs-sunbrella@glenraven.com>
    Glen Raven Custom Fabrics, LLC
    Last edited by Theis; 09-11-2002 at 05:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread