Thread: Pearson Ariel sailboat - $3600 (South Lake Tahoe)

Threaded View

Pearson Ariel sailboat - $3600 (South Lake Tahoe)

Pearson Ariel sailboat - $3600 (South Lake Tahoe)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2010-10-07, 12:09PM PDT
    Reply to: sale-eeedg-1994143258@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearson Ariel sailboat for sale. trailer, too! beautiful boat! classic 1964 shape and sturdiness. full keel, draws about 4 feet. very solid heavy fiberglass cruiser. main sail, big genoa, and two small head sails. outboard engine in stern well, which in my oppinion is the best way to have an engine on a sailboat. very easy to replace and/or work on, and it is hidden from view. boat does need some minor wood refinishing, but it is capable of sailing right away. i have been sailing this boat around the lake for the last couple years, and it has been awesome. i have had 12 people out on it for sunset cruises, and have gone boat camping with 6 people on it. It doesn't have a bunch of fancy crap, but it is a strong and dependable boat that could even take you around the world. I love this boat, and will be sad to see her go. being that she is on a trailer, you can keep her in your yard during the winter, or you can haul her to the ocean where i am sure she dreams of going! if you don't want to pay for a mooring in the summer, you can just anchor around the lake for free. just don't anchor right in front of a marina, they don't like people anchoring for free right next to people paying for moorings. really big anchor with 30 feet of chain and 80 ft of line. has held me in all the biggest storms in the lake all summer long. i have more pictures, too. $3600 OBO

Attached Images