Mike,
Excellent photo spread of your Commander out plying the waters. Very, very nice. Hey, I was looking over how you have your jib sheet leads and noticed that the sheet car seems a bit too far aft for the blade your using. Doyle, your sailmaker placed a sheet angle reference line that radiates from the clew of the jib. From the sailmaker's expertise, it is this line that ideally should continue with your sheet down to the turning block on your deck or toe rail and then the sheet would run aft. Also, it appears your jib sheet leads directly to the primary winches? This can be very problematic in that it creates an ideal situation for "winch override". Have you experienced this? All winches are designed with a sheet lead angle of approach to the drum, somewhere in the vicinity of 5-15 degrees, with the sheet rising up to meet the drum rather than straight at it or worse, from an angle higher than the base of the winch itself. I'm no expert, but just wanted to share what I have learned.
Again, thanks for the great quality photos. Also, it would definately appear that she is in exceptional shape and you got a great deal!