Well, bad news on the engine front It seems that the engine is seized up good. I pulled the plugs and 2 of the spark plugs were rusting away. I think I am just going to pull the engine out, I really wasn't to keen on having a gas inboard anyhow. The question is, should I pull the engine now before she is launched, or just leave it till next haul out. I am a bit concerned that the weight of the engine, plus the outboard hanging off the back may be a bit much. Anyone know what it would run to buy a decent diesel to put in instead of the a4? On a better note, I have the electrical pretty much sorted out, the bilge pump works, though there is no way to turn it on except the "auto mode" the radio works now, one of the contacts for the fuse was corroded, so a bit of sand paper fixed that, the cabin light over the chart table works, the marker lights work, though I seem to be missing the bow light. Anyone know what sort of bulbs to put in the cabin light fixtures, it looks like a regular 110v bulb holder, but I dont think I have an inverter on the boat, unless its hidden some were.