Well yet another picture-less update promise Ill bring my camera tomorrow. Anyhow still haven't gotten the engine out of the boat, I am going to buy some 2x4's and make a scaffolding to pull the engine up, then slide it onto a couple more boards and lower it down into my truck. On other fronts though I'm making lots of progress. I pulled the prop off, and slid the drive shaft out of the boat, I am going to plug the hole with a dowel and then glass the hell out of the back were the shaft used to go, at least this way I will be able to easily remove the glass and the plug if I decide to re-power later. After pricing the betta engine, I feel it may be a while till I have the funds to purchase one, so outboard for now. I also removed the old shut off valve for the water intake for the old engine. It was frozen open in a big way, so I am just going to replace it with a new one, and then for added security I will put a threaded cap on the other end. Honestly I would much rather put a proper sea cock on instead of that horrid thing that pearson put there, but time is running short, and I think that it would be a bigger job to retrofit a new fitting. I will probably go ahead and do it this fall though when she is hauled out for the winter, or maybe even glass over the old thru-hull. I have recruited the help of my father to re-finish the outside wood work. Its pretty far gone, but I am going to put many coats of tongue oil on it, I think that if enough soaks into the wood, it may actually look decent. I was just going to varnish it, but it is dried out to the point of pending dry rot, so I think the oil will be better for it. I am hoping to have her launched very soon, and I will continue all my fun projects afloat. Just gotta get the thru-hulls under control then into the drink she goes.