Thread: Commander 147

Threaded View

Thanks all...

Lucky Dawg

As you can see Bill is right on top of things here, my screen name is now more appropriate.

Rico

I am more than happy to shoot any pictures you or anyone else would like. The boat is still in Vermont and per a conversation with the yacht transport company today they will likely pick up the boat either tomorrow afternoon or Thursday morning and head to Florida with her. I will probably see her next on Monday or Tuesday.

The company building the trailer is in Georgia and I'm hoping to be able to pick up the trailer this weekend so I can put the boat straight on the trailer and bring her back to my house so I can get started working on her.

Her name currently is Daydream. That may change down the road but for now I need to get to know her better before I change it.

The aft winch bases I'm told have been on the boat for 20 years or more. The previous owner had the boat for 17 years and they were installed by the owner prior to him. They are nice when you are single handing the boat because they are closer to get to. Here is a shot I got from the prior owner showing them a bit closer up.

BTW Rico do you still have that pivoting mast base you offered for sale? I may be interested in buying it.
    Attached Images