Well guys while I appreciate your attemps to send me in a more cost effective direction at this point it is already too late for that. The order has been placed and will ship to me on Tuesday.

As far as Garhauer goes I have to admit to not having a lot of experience with their hardware. The pieces I have seen appeared to be very well built and strong. They also appeared large for the application but that may have been someone specifying something that was the wrong part for the job. I guess my lack of experience with Garhauer is why I did not consider their material when I was specing out the material for Destiny.

Harken on the other hand I have a lot of experience working with. And I can't remember having a Harken product fail when it was properly sized for the application. And while I am well aware that they cost more than some other brands the reliability is worth it to me. And hey, I grew up in Wisconsin close to where their facility is. We have similar roots :-)

I will see about getting a Garhauer full line catalog and give them more consideration for items I need going forward.