Hi everyone

Well sadly health issues forced me to sell Destiny but by the grace of God I was able to sell her to my best friend Tim Johnson who is building a summer home in Maine where he will relocate Destiny so he can sail her there during the summer. He plans to become a snow bird and live in Maine in the summer and Punta Gorda Florida for the rest of the year where he has a Tartan 3000 sailboat on a canal in his back yard. The good news since he is my best friend I will still be spending time in Maine with him sailing on Destiny.

Tim and I sail together as often as possible and have both sailed in Maine together on charter boats. We plan to do that again this Sept. before the house is built and Destiny is relocated.

Tim has seen several Commanders in Maine on a trip he took up there in the last couple of weeks and would like to see if the owners of those boats are on this forum so he can get to know you and possible sail with you.

Tim will be on this forum as soon as Bill gets him manually entered so he can log in. So if you own a Commander and sail in Maine please let him know.