Jerry, Tony, and MBD,
And to think I thought it was hot here! I would have never thought Minnesota and Maine would be so hot either, must be unusual correct?

MBD, Thanks for the positive comment. It's other's on this site that post pics and provide feedback and explanations of their work, that help me stay motivated.

Jerry, Not much work done eh, compared to my snails pace, I'd say your productive rate of accomplishment on "Destiny" is all ahead full! I have contemplated Ceili's rudder for many months, and it wasn't until just recently I finalized in my head and now on paper exactly how I am to proceed and with what techniques. For me, sometimes it takes a long time to "decide" on the specific design or course of action. I often wish I could work faster, but I keep telling myself if I'm not having fun, then I just walk away from Ceili and take a break. Of course the breaks have turned a bit long due to other things like work, lack of money, then when I have some money I don't have time because I'm working, then if I have both (which seems to be rare) it's toooooo darn hot out!

Okay, enough of me rambling.

Keep up the outstanding, first rate work on Destiny.