Spent some time tearing out the old Icebox, and being winter with a nice heater in the Ariel, I started to think of a few things I'd like to change around, but have a few questions....
Did search, but all the terms I used came up with so many results I was just as lost.

With the Ariel, can any interior part can be regarded as being 'level' when floating? side berths, counter, v-berth, sole? Asking because she has two inclinometers installed, and while both agree to a reasonable extent (both on same side of zero, and neither over 1) they don't agree with anything I can check, and nothing else agrees with each other.

any chance of finding a depth meter that works with the original transducer?

I really hate through hulls, I've found one post on installing cockpit drains that are routed to the transom or counter, but all I could see is some tubes heading aft.
Never had the Ariel in the water so I have no idea how the cockpit sole sits when floating, is it sloped towards the bow, or can I just plug the original drains and drain through the aft bulkhead into the outboard well?

I figure most of these questions would be obvious to anyone who's owned or sailed an ariel or commander, but, mine was purchased shortly before fall.

Thanks
Ken.