Carl and Ebb,
Thank you both for the compliments and feedback. As you can see, I still have CEILI, and although I have been in a slump of sorts, part financial, part motivational degeneration, and some dissapointment as to another year not on the water sailing, I have not abandoned what I started back in October of 2008. Unlike to many other very talented Ariel and Commander stewards on this site, my work on Ceili is about that of a snail's pace. Reminds me of the tortoise and the hare story.
I have completed all recoring that I found necessary and can happily report that the entire deck, coach roof, cockpit, companion way, forward and lazarette hatches are solid and as good as new, if not better in some respects, like properly sealing all balsa from any hole and chainplate penetrations.
I'll keep the photo reports coming, thanks in large part to finally have DSL. Yes, I only knew dial up internet up until yesterday, and was completely without a computer nor internet (less one counts the public library) four over a year.

Respectfully,
Chance