Thread: Ariel 198

Threaded View

I haven't had time to work on 198 for a while because of marital strife and several move out/back in episodes that I'm getting kind of tired of. Putting it here in hopes someone is interested.

Clean title and registered till 2014. She does need work, I removed the icebox and counter so interior is pretty bare, just benches and temporary counter installed and has several soft spots on deck.
    Good sails and rig.
    The trailer she sits on is a 20ft flatbed with two 3500lb axles, electric brakes on front axle. Tires hold air but are old. It takes regular 6 bolt wheels (6 bolt chevy pattern I believe) $1200 gets trailer too.
    If you're local and don't want the trailer, we can discuss a price without it, simply pay the $1200, bring the trailer back within a week, and I'll give you back the difference.
    She has been up for sale several times for $1200 complete with the trailer she sits on. I've had a few people call and ask but the only serious offer I had was $600 if I keep trailer and rig, and allow them to cut her up on site, I prefer not to go with that one.
    Edited to hopefully correct the format, spelling errors and trailer length.
    Last edited by kendall; 10-04-2012 at 02:14 PM.