Thread: Fruits Of My Labor (A-113)

Threaded View

Well "they" started talking about snow again this last week. Gawd! I hate it when they do that! Some friends are down in Key West for MOTM and I'm out buying another heater for the shop. It really all started with buying some replacement blades for the ocillating mutifunction tool and then I saw those heaters staring at me from down the aisle a ways. I'm getting impatient and it seems there's just too much to be done to take another winter off, so we gotta have heat. I'll post a heater action photo but hopefully that won't be for some time yet.

This is kind of lame but it was the impetus for me heading out to buy more OMT blades. Name:  refer model 2.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  26.8 KBName:  refer model 1.jpg
Views: 617
Size:  30.2 KBName:  refer model 3.jpg
Views: 614
Size:  32.5 KB
    It's time for the interim galley and salon to come out. What goes back in will have signficantly more consideration for the refer unit. Well, the working half of the refer that is. I'm going to try to design a work surface/chart table that incorporates a home made lid that pulls double, maybe triple duty. It is a small craft after all. So we cobbled together this life size model to move around in the mock-ups.

The dotted plus the solid diagonal lines are the factory hinged lid and the solid diagonal lines indicate the 14" x 14" lid that I think will suffice for stocking and retrieving goods from the refer.
    Last edited by Tony G; 11-05-2011 at 06:34 PM.
    My home has a keel.