So...you've got those too, eh? I had lots (didn't count 'em) and they looked to me like bubbles in the first layup that didn't get rolled out. I filled the ones that I found and stopped thinking about the ones I didn't find. Maybe not as scrupulously honest as I sometimes claim to be, but stuff like that can get downright depressing.

I was thinking that it was because our hulls are sort of close together in the run of things (105 and 113), but since ebb and others have found similar goings-on, I think it's just carelessness in the construction. I, at least, cannot blame anything on the ravages of saltwater, 105 is a strictly freshwater boat.

During this loooong de- and re-construction, I have found all kinds of things that can be put down to the same carelessness, but she is, after all, an elderly lady, so I give her and her builders the benefit of the doubt.

By the way, don't do what I did as far as grinding those little bubbles out. I used a sander and made myself lots of work filling and fairing, an effort which continues today. I wonder sometimes why I always do things wrong the first time, you'd think I could guess right at least once in a while. One nice thing is, I sure am learning a lot about the boat and how I should have done things the first time.