you arie guys have TONS of room! i'm the guy who lived on a commander, remember? i need to raise the sole in the triton about a foot just so i will feel at home!

actually, one thing i had always planned to do was to build the quarterberths up higher to actually gain some stowage and to put them at a standard chair height of around 18-12 inches, so i did not have to feel like i was eating/sitting/whatever at the child's table on thanksgiving at gramma's, as well as to gain a bunch of stowage area. don't know about the ariel, but commander quarteberths are nearly wide enough for two. had also planned on making something more like 22 or 24 inches with a backrest (enclosed) to give more room for stowage again. definitely need to do that on the triton, with mary and jess along i will need all that extra space just for TP! if only i could guarantee availability of the correct product in mexico/south pac., i would be installing a ticket dispenser instead. anybody remember the tickets? they double as 320 grit paper, too!

tony, whatcha gonna do with dat sink?
ebb, remember how much i've always loved you!

best,
dave