+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fruits Of My Labor (A-113)

Hybrid View

Here is a close up of a screw up that we ended up using. It was a test piece when I set up the router for making the louvered doors so many years ago. It just goes to show you, never throw anything away.Name:  slider detail.jpg
Views: 817
Size:  145.6 KB

All of the plywood will be epoxy coated and covered with some lightweight fiberglass to help tie everything together and give it some more structural integrity. There will be some fairing and filling involved, and then everything (less the teak) will get primed and painted white.

The above photo shows where the cabinetry makes a 90 degree turn from the port side galley run and goes under the main companionway where the wet locker will be. Here is the first piece of the wet locker.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Tony G; 10-07-2015 at 06:58 PM.
    My home has a keel.

The plan for the starboard side of the main salon will be an extra long setee with storage below and behind. Running all the way from the main bulkhead to the aft most bulkhead under the bridge deck gives a lot of room for lounging. If it all turns out like planned, it will also pull out to make a double sleeper. Fingers crossed.
    My home has a keel.

+ Reply to Thread