Those chocks are beauties, Mike. That's a clean lookin' boat. Probably not an active cruiser :0 Our coamings don't look like that. I'd be happy if mine were all the same color. I was planning on a wood "cap" from the sheet winches forward with a couple of raised non-slip strips inset to act as "place your foot here when stepping" spots.

I have been incredibly busy this summer. Oldest daughter got married. The missus and I bought a wee little 1930's, stucco bungalow that needed a lot of work. A lot of work. I haven't screwing off enough at work so they promoted me...promoted?? naw, just made my job more difficult.

As far as the boat goes the only thing I've done is bought a Taylors 029 stove. It's kind of heavy weighing in at close to thirty pounds but it is such a beauty I'll make an exception. A little bigger than the Atom stove I was planning for but it has the "warming oven" and two burners. Oh the culinary miracle worker... I've been meaning to post pictures. We need more pictures here.