Ebb,
Holy cows! It seems that you've got alot more done than I had gleaned from the posts. I'm still a little cloudy on how much of the original bulkhead remains and where the suport/compression posts go-but I realize I'm a 'challenged' indivdual when it comes to certain tasks.
Yeah, how about that anchor well drain? I've read of other wells that drain overboard via a through hull. 1. Watertightlessness 2. UGLY and stained 3. Below the waterline (as you've probably guessed by now don't turn to me for ideas) Probably one of those inexpensive, infalable, pumps capable of handling solids and particular mater of up to 3/4" is the answere.
As far as batteries go I ain't gonna put them down there. I don't even like to put my hand down there! It makes sense to put heavy weight that low but....I know water gets in there. I've thought about locating them under the cockpit sole like Brent, and I've thought about finding some room up front under the 'soon to be gone' main bulkhead in an effort to keep the load balanced-unsure. Right now I'm still focusing on destruction with a little thought on reconstruction. I agee with your cautionary statement, more tabbing, stringers and beams will be added in an effort to spread out the stress as more of the interior is removed.
We have about two months before it starts to get too cold to work outside around here so maybe I'll at least get the destruction phase done this year.
Holding fast for photos, Tony G