Well, Ebb, nearly a month has drifted by and we haven't seen any pictures of 338. Please don't tell me this 'work' thing is getting in the way of everybody's fun. I like to think it only hampers MY progress. You mentioned some products from Ballenger Spars-spreaders and a tabernacle. The idea of a tabernacle really appeals to me 'cause I doubt I could round up enough friends to help me step the mast so I'll probably be sinlehanding that too. A lot less comand issues that way! Does the mast drop (or maybe I should say lower)foward or aft with that design?
The more I think of what you said about the line formed by the deck and the cabin the more I like it. Open the whole place up! Shortly after I brought 113 home a friend dropped by to look at her and that's what he recomended. At the time I thought he was crazier than a **** house rat but it turns out that is what I'm leaning toward.(what have I become?) Did you do away with your V-berth all together but still call the area a v-berth or will it still be sleeping quarters? You know we're all curious as to just what you're doing, especially after Bill volunteered himself and Gene to do the photo shoot.
Tony G.